My kitchen was the site of a toxic waste spill overnight. Something clogged the 2-inch pipe I share with the two floors above me. Then, more and more black water and sludge started flowing out of my sink and into my dishwasher and onto the floor.
So, like some cross between a one-man bucket brigade and a toxic waste cleanup crew, I tried to contain the spillage as best I could until the plumber arrived.
It took him 4 minutes to clear the pipe, and then I started cleaning. My hands still smell like bleach.
Now, I need to get back to work, since I got nearly nothing done today and I'm out Friday to go to the Podcast Expo in LA. Envy the glamour of my life.